Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned Perma (DENIED)
name when banned : my pink princess pony
steam id: 0:0:26564766
server: d2 dm and banned from all wl servers
admin: riser
reason: aimbot

dono why i was banned for aimbot there is no demo for it and i love your guys servers wish one person wouldnt ban for what they think is aimbot without proving it, hope to get un banned and hope to play in my favorite servers again, i have no disrespect for what the admin is doin just wish someone would respect some people are good at game.
Suspected no recoil, not sure why I didn't change the ban reason to it.

Anyway, demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?6g7h3bs5gzh555a

Edit: I only upload demos if someone appeals, I keep them all with me.
ok well i dont see no recoil??? its a scout? bu i won fight about it i mean im no gonna fight with you its your decision i just hope to be able to play in your servers once again i swear i wasnt doing anything i dont even know how people do no recoil or anything but its all up to you sir just let me know what your decision is.
Reviewed the demo, and there seems to be a very noticeable shake/twitch when you shoot.

Wait for a root admin to review the demo an issue a decision.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
you know i just wanna play in the awp server that it and sorry i shake when i shoot ill tern my sens down a bit so its no so touchy
After watching its very evident that you are hacking. It is not possible for someone to flick twice before shooting. You flick your crosshair towards the enemy then when you shoot it flicks again right to their chest/neck. There is a very distinct pause before it flicks again. At least what ever hack you are using doesn't tilt your screen upside down. Have a nice life cheating.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]