Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mr. Tea is ridiculous original
I was in Warlords #2 on CS_Office CT side. I have hostages in tow but time is running out. Before time even runs out Mr.Tea slays me and says "Do objectives". wth? Keep in mind I've killed him several times so he's probably on tilt. Also keep in mind no CT's EVER do the objectives on Office and he doesn't do anything to them. Next map is a bomb map, where he's not slaying T's for not even attempting to retrieve the bomb. Literally T's camping spawn and he's not doing anything because they're on his team. I say to him "Why the double standard? Make your team do the objectives"

Then he goes on a rampage about how if I say another word towards him I'm gone.

Pretty ridiculous Mr Tea, I think you need to let your anger out elsewhere.
You didn't attempt the objectives until 20 secs left after baiting your team. I could care less if u killed me. Notice your chat logs as u attempt to bait me into "raging" about killing. My response was "I don't care if you kill me, do the objectives." Thank you for your 1st post in forums being an admin abuse. BTW, I've been around that people have seen if you do not attempt objectives I will slay without discriminating on what side u are.

Thing u have to understand, if u camp and watch your team die then half-ass attempt to do the objectives you will get slayed. I could understand if u were in a continuous contact and lost track of time, but u didn't.

Oh wait is this Heazy? Perfect because you continue to troll me the next 2 maps.

Quote:10 Aug 2012 12:27:54 you stupid faggot (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
10 Aug 2012 12:27:52 i was doing the objective (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
probably shouldn't call admin names.

Quote:10 Aug 2012 12:37:19 did i do enough with the AWP (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
10 Aug 2012 12:32:54 dont ban me for killing you again
Please don't try to goat me.

Quote:10 Aug 2012 12:50:16 nice double standard there bud (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
10 Aug 2012 12:50:00 hilarious (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
10 Aug 2012 12:49:58 mr tea not gonna slay this guy (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Continue to try to antagonize, when time didn't expire on the person and he was legitimately trying the objectives. At that point I warned you to please do not antagonize admins.
I wasn't "baiting" my team, T's were slaughtering us left and right I just happened to be the last one alive, that warrants you to slay me? The entire time I was making my way towards hostages and I retrieved them and was on the way back to CT base. There was literally no reason for the slay. Also you kept threatening to ban me for talking to you when I was having a friendly conversation with JD 2.0
Oh I was now? JD 2.0 aka Vietcong who I have known for the last 3 years? interesting.

The only threat I gave you was trolling admin=ban and please stop. Did I ban? No, because you stopped. I have a nice demo to put things into context about how you are raging and how little interest I have in your playing:http://www.mediafire.com/?r68icjq8gv3ama5

Unfortunately, I did not have a demo of the slay where it was obvious that you didn't attempt objectives until there was no chance to achieve them and I slayed after you had no chance to kill all of the terrorists. If you refer to chat logs you see confirmation of you try to goat me into admin abuse, which I politely ignored.
In the future Brian, if you find an admin is power abusing record a demo. Open your console, type record "demoname." As a recording will allow staff to view exactly what was happening. It sounds like to me you got offended that you were disciplined and others were not. Therefore you made the normal immature move to flame and tell Mr. Tea how to do his job. You should realize that we are human and sometimes things get by us and don't come to our attention. I have personally played with Mr. tea for more years than I would like to admit. Not once have I found his judgement to be unjust or not fair. I don't want to come off as an asshole but if you worried about yourself as much as you seem to worry about others you might not have this type of confrontation.

If you do have some conclusive evidence of abuse please feel free to post it. Otherwise now that you have registered on our forums make sure to lerk around.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]