Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied
Yeesh calm down James, not that i dont agree with your 4 posts, oddly enough. Haven't you realized this by now, people always seek to make themselves sound better in whatever small crappy way, when something happens that relates to them, most ppl normally say " I would never have done that" even though the may have already done the thing in question. Personally i acknowledged the tragedy here in a short sentence, and i blame Mark Doucheberg for creating possibly the greatest avenue for world social hate and interaction for people ever created. He simply refuses to acknowledge that what was at one point reserved to schoolyard bullying and workplace confrontations now became all the more random and 10 times more prevalent because it could now be conducted at any random person, by any other random person, over the internet on an organized website called facebook. Where people believing in the false sense of security they believed the internet to have,or a "personal" site like Facebook depicts itself literally invite this kind of thing based on the fact that people are so open to posting things about themselves without ever thinking what the reaction to it might be; things like personal pictures(the above mentioned nude pics). Neither person is right, the person who posted their own inappropriate photos, and the people who decided to make it a sport to ruin her life. IN all arguments neither side is 100% wrong or right, the most productive thing is for people to admit what they are mutually wrong at and move on or admit where they as the individual were wrong and move on. Most people including teachers of mine in the past could never do this, and they were always so scared about doing this because of they're "jobs". Which leads me to another point that people refuse to admit they're wrong for whatever reaction they are scared of happening, in a workplace its losing ones job, in a school its about so called "popularity". I wish i had time to finish my statement........
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
shes dead end of discussion but there was a cry for help and nobody helped her.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Imo if you kill yourself you deserved it. You are to weak to live in this world if you think the way out is suicide. There are always ways to turn your life back up, but no. She chose to end it like a pussy. Shit, if I was gonna kill myself I would go out and go on a mass murder or some shit.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 77900, member: 11204 Wrote:Imo if you kill yourself you deserved it. You are to weak to live in this world if you think the way out is suicide. There are always ways to turn your life back up, but no. She chose to end it like a pussy. Shit, if I was gonna kill myself I would go out and go on a mass murder or some shit.

Yeah, that would show you got balls: killing unarmed, unexpecting people.
s p a c e, post: 77900, member: 11204 Wrote:Imo if you kill yourself you deserved it. You are to weak to live in this world if you think the way out is suicide. There are always ways to turn your life back up, but no. She chose to end it like a pussy. Shit, if I was gonna kill myself I would go out and go on a mass murder or some shit.

So you would mass murder everyone around you so they have to suffer for your faggoty ass? stupid.

I would rent a ferrari and get in a high speed chase and drive off the grand canyon.
Going out on a heroin-trip sounds nice.
DMT is how i would do it.
Quote:So you would mass murder everyone around you so they have to suffer for your faggoty ass? stupid.
lmao why you gotta be so hostile bro? Plus you shouldn't be calling some one a fag with that hair style of yours. And no, not the people around me.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 77914, member: 11204 Wrote:lmao why you gotta be so hostile bro? Plus you shouldn't be calling some one a fag with that hair style of yours. And no, not the people around me.

What can i say i love the cack! lol, im just messin with you anyways.

my hair isnt geyy its clean and professional!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KPU9OpLIH83nxw9njLz...n1BJV4yrAJ] well this is older but a little long lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KPU9OpLIH83nxw9njLz...n1BJV4yrAJ]

WWJD?
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]