Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a admin
Well, our sniper server sometimes is really bad. Why? Just because of some people doing camping on the tower like for a round, See their enemy and take him like friend. No kill. Some beautiful sprays...... Well there are no hackers around for a while. But those situations are pretty annoying. And there is ALWAYS no admin. Make me an admin (Just kiddin') Send some admin here. This server sometimes needs a management.

Damn! sorry about the title.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
There's a few options here:
  1. Take a demo or screenshot if you feel someone is doing something wrong.
  2. Apply for admin.
  3. Contact an online admin (http://www.war-lords.net/XenStaff/).
Ok. I'll try my best. But lol to the number 2 option because my app had been rejected by xFerior.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
knowpain, you will get further in the future to just pm an admin when something like this occurs. If you don't have many added you can start with me. Rune299 is my steam id.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I don't think that I have to report admins just for sprays and camping is a good idea. It uses too much time. In fact, I'm nonsteamer. So, there will be obstacles. And yeah, I'm willing to be an admin. I'm super active by the way....