Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nsfw brace yourself
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-1hL26lSzQ[/video]
OH MY FUCKING GOD PUT THAT IN LIKE NSFW SECTION OR SOMETHING OH MY GOD!!!
PUT A WARNING SIGN OR SOMETHING JESUS FUCK!
[Image: wtf-shz-Gross-Shes-all-naked-and-shit-.jpg]
Normally a woman shuts up while giving a bj, but OMG she keeps yapping o_O!

Btw you guys ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a bj? I bet you are now :p! Enjoy the rest of your day!!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
you know... your dick touched your mom's vagina when you were being born.
i was trying to think of where i saw this before, and i remembered it was posted maybe a year or so back, what a dumb video
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77788, member: 15273 Wrote:Normally a woman shuts up while giving a bj, but OMG she keeps yapping o_O!

Btw you guys ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a bj? I bet you are now :p! Enjoy the rest of your day!!
What the....
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
This is quite similar to a scene in The Sweetest Thing...terrible movie. Cameron Diaz, Applegate, Selma Blair... I don't recommend it.
Schlacko, post: 77863, member: 2312 Wrote:This is quite similar to a scene in The Sweetest Thing...terrible movie. Cameron Diaz, Applegate, Selma Blair... I don't recommend it.
The car scene? With the crazy biker?
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77876, member: 15273 Wrote:The car scene? With the crazy biker?
No... this [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QhoIQPiqPiA[/video] also nsfw I guess.
See the thing is I have never seen that movie but I have seen that scene. So horrified.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]