Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Thread for ZE Server Ideas
Dude, why do you even needs skins? it will just make the download time increase.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
you just need to download once.
But I'm sure it's not that much of skins,
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Perhaps as ZE Server using Classic maps and RPG would be fine...those Custom maps are getting lame...
CLICK ME!
[Image: nU7LY9y.jpg]
zombie escape bro, not zombie relotarded.
classic maps would suck because there's no way you can escape. you can just hide somewhere like a pussy.
however, custom maps are really cool, how about those 4 lord of the rings maps?
2 FFVII Maps? Alien v Predator map?
and more awesome maps.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
lin3ar, post: 78015, member: 795 Wrote:Now, here's where my suggestion takes a radical turn - I propose dividing models into public and private. Public models are open for all players to use while private models are only available for admins and donors.

Before I get flamed to death for proposing that wL accept donations, hear me out. By keeping some of the more "desirable" models exclusive, we encourage people to contribute to the community by being an active member and possibly contributing monetary support. It's a subtle way to expand the membership of wL while keeping gameplay balanced. You'd be surprised at how many people are willing to donate $5 or $10 or more just to use custom models. In fact, I have already proposed giving donor benefits across all wL servers that grants the ability to buy the opposite team's weapons, extra /ab per half, reserved slot, possible automatic teamswitch on command, possibly a custom model (that does not deviate too far from the regular CS:S models), etc. There are certainly ways to implement donor benefits as an incentive for people to get involved and contribute in the community without compromising fairness. Admin applications, as always, will not be reviewed on the basis of donations.
It worked out in other communities. Let's hope the same here. Also, I would like to suggest you to add VIP Members. VIP Members would be top10 players ONLY. I've seen this in other communities and I think it's a good idea.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Replace WC server and other new servers WITH NEW ZE SERVER.
Just Go With IT. √

Sibrox, post: 83182, member: 14065 Wrote:Replace WC server and other new servers WITH NEW ZE SERVER.
wL already have a ZE and ZM. ZE is about to be opened for public. I would like to suggest a GG or AIM (hs only) instead of that WC server.

Sibrox, post: 83182, member: 14065 Wrote:Replace WC server and other new servers WITH NEW ZE SERVER.

WC was replaced with Office Deathmatch Smile.

http://war-lords.net/pages/servers/
Matt, post: 83195, member: 178 Wrote:WC was replaced with Office Deathmatch Smile.

http://war-lords.net/pages/servers/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just Go With IT. √

News about this server?