Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban me,please
Hello. I downloaded CS:Source today(dont know is it allowed to give links so I suppose it is not allowed) and I installed it. I got default name Player-no*****.ro(censured link in name also) and I connected to one of your servers and puf,I am banned. I didnt use hacks, I even did not kill anyone,just entered in game. Only thing I think is possible that I had too big ping,but my bittorrent was downloading Black Ops,so maybe I lagged a little,but I dont really think they had to give me permanent ban because of ping.
And also I tried to set my name to MegastorM and I am still banned. Can you please unban me,because I think I didnt deserve to be banned. Thank you in advance.
Looks like you were caught cheating. You were banned from 3 servers of ours.

Will let a root admin review this as, I do not have the server stats on this one.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
I wasnt cheating, I just got banned on the deathmatch server(just connected and got banned),and when disconnected,I tried to connect on sniper and some other server(also your one server),and saw Banned permanently white letters on the screen and when tried to ask what is happenning, it kicked me with message Not allowed!
I dont know what to do. I hope root admin will understand me,and unban me because I am really telling you the truth.

edit: I dont know why would I use hacks when I just downloaded game to see how it looks and to play with friends.. I can swear that I didnt hack
REJECTED

Try harder. You were definitely cheating at the time of your ban.

Buy the game if you want to play again on our servers and if you do so, contact a root admin before you connect.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]