Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian guy suicide after seeing his fav. character died in Naruto
A Russian kid jump off the roof after seeing his most favorite character died on TV. Police said that the cold-blooded kid named "[SIZE=14px]Leonid Hmelev", 14 years old. Police also said that he's instantly died after jumped off a 30.48 metre roof in Chaikovsky, Russia.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px] [Image: article-2226324-15CCCCB3000005DC-687_306x423.jpg][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px] Leonid got upset and depressed after seeing his character "Itachi Uchiha" in an anime called "Naruto Shippuden" dying before his eyes. After that, he leaved his house and also leaved a message on his social network said that he gonna end his life.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px] His father, Ivan, 38 years old said that he and his wife extremely worried about their son after Leonid didn't come back in time. So he started looking for him with his neighbors but they didn't make it. After 2 days lost. His son's body has been found yesterday.[/SIZE]
I love Itachi. He's a good brother. And i did depress after seeing him dying by his lil' brother. But the guy up there really did a short thinking.

[Image: article-2226324-15CCC5D1000005DC-862_634x443.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
That is tragic when a character in an anime becomes that important in his life. :/
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
thats terrible.. :/ even though its just a show how it affected him that badly that he committed suicide. Seems kinda strange why it would be in his brain that Itachi would be his brother.. but not everyones mind works the same.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Shit like this, while tragic , tells me the world needs a reset, now if only i could find it like the one on a ps2....
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I thought he was in NW.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 78796, member: 3039 Wrote:I thought he was in NW.
If im not wrong. I know what you mean Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]