Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Peace not Hate.
I also would like to report few players First starting with this guy name "Peace" For which has been disruptive and a cyber bully calls me all sorts of racist words. Also "peace" has also instigate other players to say things like racial slurs toward the victim by cyber-bullying making them just quit the game. i have a short demo of him do in it for the 3rd time . Just the "upload a file" doesn't know the extension for the demo but i will uploaded later.

As you can see he has been sourceban from the server before a few times.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...0:14376413

player name: Peace
players ID : [SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:14376413[/SIZE]
To upload a demo to this site, first enclose it in a zip (using Winzip or Winrar, for example).
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!