Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Again
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI[/video]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Poor Kids, no need to cry, uncle DK has candy for everyone!

[Image: free-candy-van-jpg.7803]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Stop using my car dangit!
DK, post: 78931, member: 3039 Wrote:Poor Kids, no need to cry, uncle DK has candy for everyone!

[Image: free-candy-van-jpg.7803]

looks legit.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Those last few kids were such bawsy angels.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Test of a true psychopath:making (your own) children cry for personal amusement.
Spartacus, post: 78943, member: 1060 Wrote:looks legit.
Like always Wink

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 78966, member: 9457 Wrote:Those last few kids were such bawsy angels.
Nah, their parents told them to do that.

LOL jk!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Schlacko, post: 78969, member: 2312 Wrote:Test of a true psychopath:making (your own) children cry for personal amusement.
...personal amusement is one thing, public amusement is a whole nother level of retarded
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 78966, member: 9457 Wrote:Those last few kids were such bawsy angels.
I loved the kid at 1:25! He drops dead Big Grin!
[Image: 612953_101.png]