Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Flipping Tables
Server: Pop. Maps #2
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Evidence: Demos and Stuff. A few demos and the Steam ID is available in the screenshot image.

There was a point where he toggled off and he couldn't hit crap. He just sprayed blindly with AK. Was completely pathetic. Unfortunately, while I thought I was recording during that, it turns out I wasn't. Must've fat finger the command in console -__-. Anyway, the demos have a couple of rounds where I think it looked pretty certain he was using some kind of aimbot.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
First vid doesn't work for me. Crashes my game. Other two were meh. If you need me to upload the video I got let me know. He was toggling hardcore.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 79298, member: 15260 Wrote:First vid doesn't work for me. Crashes my game. Other two were meh. If you need me to upload the video I got let me know. He was toggling hardcore.
Just do because if the admins don't see anything on those, they can check yours Smile.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah, the 1st demo crashes CS:S.
There's definitely suspicious stuff going on in the other demos.
If it's not too much trouble James, please upload your demo too.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I checked the 1 demo on my computer. Works fine. Maybe the file got corrupt. Nothing really special on that demo anyway, I don't think. It's the 3rd demo that's the most fishy, especially when I saw him the next round after toggling off. He was playing soooo bad.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Okay so the first demo is just an elongated one of leo's. Apparently my recordings overlapped and I didn't start it until it was later in the round... Gay. However, the second video clearly demonstrates his blatant walling. The guy was hacking, hopefully we have enough evidence :/

sv_cheats 1;r_drawothermodels 2

Very fishy aiming - http://www.2shared.com/file/UFN6ShO6/aimbotter.html

Blatant Wallhacks - http://www.2shared.com/file/8STeqLQt/aimbotter3.html
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Yeah ban that flipping table guy, he always hacking and mocking about it in POPULAR MAPS 2
::edited::
Thanks for the reports and extensive demos.
I had thought the aiming looked fishy, but it was especially the sudden loss of skill toward the end of James's demo that led me to believe toggling and give the ban.
The player just messaged me an appeal, and while I have referenced him to the proper section to make his appeal and the ban will continue to remain intact for the moment, I was not dead certain when I made the call so I'll be going over the demos again as well as asking for a second opinion.
For the time being, this thread is once again open to further input.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 80232, member: 9457 Wrote:::editted::
Thanks for the reports and extensive demos.
I had thought the aiming looked a little fishy, but it the sudden loss of skill toward the end of James's demo that led me to suspect toggles and give the ban.
The player just messaged me an appeal, so while I have referenced him to the proper section and the ban will remain intact for the moment, I'll be going over the demos again, as well as asking for a second opinion.
For the time being, this thread is once again open.
After he reads this thread he just stop being so obvious hacker. But he was hacking before for sure.
Classic hacks [ON] to hacks [OFF]
If its any consolation, the guy has been a real troll too, mocking me with a Chinese accent for one, and he does it to most of the other players too. I intend to demo him next time and or get an admin to come watch.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6