Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone from Verizon
Does anyone know if the iPhone from Verizon is any good? Ive heard bad things, but Ive always heard good... So if you can give some good feedback that would be good. Personally opinions are good too
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

if you feel like paying for everything(and I mean everything) from app usage to listening to music, go ahead and buy it.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:if you feel like paying for everything(and I mean everything) from app usage to listening to music, go ahead and buy it.
Not sure what the current rates from verison, but I go with them cause the place i work at gets a discount =D. Plus jailbreak it and mess with it anyway you want. Or buy the least amount of minutes and what ever you want of a data plan and go for it. Then get the voip like skype onto the iphone and get unlimited call plans.

Now I don't own a iphone cause I really don't call many people, all my friends are mostly in other states for college or druggies ;_;. Plus I has my house phone to call people.

But I own the itouch and wish I bought the 32gig or bigger :O
In August all major networks started charging for data usage(from phone calls to music to app usage) for anyone who bought a phone that allowed those 3 things(yes, even if you got the unlimited data package) from August on, so say you bought an iPhone in July, you wouldnt be charged for app usage or phone calls or music, but if you bought an iPhone in August you'd be charged for all that. I bought my iPhone last January so all my data usage is free(thank god).
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
i just got the phone monday and i love it, i have no problems, i have jailbroken it, and i am using it to its full potential, i dont have anything but good things to say
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]