Tomix 4k on Tuscan
Make sure to watch in HD Big Grin

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UET9HBF6pQ4[/video]
[Image: sigix.png]
That last blind spray :eek:!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
meh it was okay.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Nice flash tomix Tongue Big Grin
Assassin, post: 79495, member: 2398 Wrote:Nice flash tomix :p Big Grin
Thanks! Dr.Gkovr is the one making these amazing clips. I didn't expect to take those blind kills.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 79519, member: 4756' Wrote:Thanks! Dr.Gkovr is the one making these amazing clips. I didn't expect to take those blind kills.
Dont lie you had no flash toggled, hiding there flashing them and yourself intentionally, toggling no flash and killing them was all part of your plan Tongue

Dr. Gkovr you will work for me from now on if you refuse im banning you Tongue nice edit btw Big Grin
Close enough Smile
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
now i wanna practice my ak.... I forgot how much better it is.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6