Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Tinas admin application!
Name: bearbeaЯ
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39545114
Timezone: GMT -5
Availability: School is around so.. around 3pm to 10pm on weekdays weekends generally all day.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty helpful person very open to meeting new people. Always up for a new challenge. Can be very trustworthy and reliable if you need me. I'm a very likely person, try to keep a positive morale! Smile Always feel free to ask me questions about anything and hopefully I can answer it. I know I'm young but very respectful person when I'm not joking around.
Reason For Admin Application: The reason I am applying for admin is because I have noticed a recent rising of mic spammers, Racism, and a lot of disrespect going on. Many people have asked me to reapply and asked me if I was an admin yet. I think I should give it another shot this time thinking about applying for full admin than just minigame admin seeing it would be more helpful to be a full admin if someone calls for an admin in another one of the servers. I would love to learn more about being an admin. I have been an admin in the past for another server and was told I was a great admin. I would love to help administrate war-lords!

Thank you for your time. Smile
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
I think you'd be great but we have a minigames admin that is on constantly now. Gratz joggie. But on the pubs sure, I second this.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Great guy! He's always helping in MG's. I vote for him!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Good luck. Well, you got it Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Tina is a noob that deserves admin so gives him teh adminz. Oh and GL Tina
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]