Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Applying for Admin
[INDENT]Name: d1z` [/INDENT]
[INDENT]Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:19273073 [/INDENT]
[INDENT]Age: 16Timezone: Pacific
Availability: I would be playing every day in the evenings (depends on my High School), from 6 - 8 or 9 pm, and around 8 hours in the weekends. Ill try to be online more hours from Monday - Friday.
Tell us something about yourself: I used to own a NO STEAM Counter Strike Source and i was 76th ranked on War Lords Deathmatch. Right now i owe Steam Counter Strike Source and enjoy it. I would be very helpful and i am very friendly.
Reason For Admin Application: My reason to become an admin on War Lords Deathmatch server is that I want to help War-LORDS community to stay away from hackers, racism and violence, cyber bullying, etc. I want to keep it fun and entertaining. I really love War-Lords. Best Servers in United States. I play on Deathmatch to increase my aiming skills, it is very helpful for me to do so. I want to help people, and keep server out of hackers and etc.[/INDENT]

http://war-lords.net/threads/admin-appli...line.1068/

^read that. I think you can't see where it says "120 hours (5days)". You have about 3 hours of game-played. List your nosteam steam ID.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
What Marcos said. Smile
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
yes, but as i said, i just got STEAM Counter Strike, i used to have no
steam , i got Steam Counter Strike Source like 2 days ago.When i had No STEAM
counter Strike Source i was 76th ranked, i played a lot, since i got STEAM like 2 days ago i couldn't play much. I'll do all my best to become an Admin.
Aram, post: 79944, member: 15373 Wrote:yes, but as i said, i just got STEAM Counter Strike, i used to have no
counter Strike Source i was 76th ranked, i played a lot, since i got STEAM like 2 days ago i couldn't play much. I'll do all my best to become an Admin.
hes asking for the nosteam id. you can look it up
Aram, post: 79944, member: 15373 Wrote:yes, but as i said, i just got STEAM Counter Strike, i used to have no
DK, post: 79752, member: 3039 Wrote:http://war-lords.net/threads/admin-appli...line.1068/

^read that. I think you can't see where it says "120 hours (5days)". You have about 3 hours of game-played. List your nosteam steam ID.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
But i have steam now. I don't need to have a NO steam when i have STEAM. They don't run good on my computer. i have only Steam now. I'm using Steam from now on.
Aram he is not asking you to use it. Every account is linked to a steam id no matter what you use. He is asking for your previous steam id that was linked to your non steam account. That is all. If I am not mistake this is the non-steam account and this is your current steam account.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Just saying you played nosteam for a while and saying you have enough hours doesnt prove you do. Find your nosteam ID and post it so they know you have been on 120 hours.
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/660774 <---------------------- my no steam ID