Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
High Definition Killing (Applicate in new threads)
Disclaimer - Joining HDK grants no favoritism in admin applications from HDK admins.

HDK RECRUITING CLOSED

HDK Divisions and Leaders

HDK Founders - _RemiX & Ptk

HDK General Leader - Ptk ,Remix & Black Blood

HDK will be Re-Structuring itself to create a more comprehensive Clan System.

Officers are in Charge of recruiting and general decisions.

LDK is the trial stage for players who wish to join HDK but we are unsure of you or your capabilities. Its a test run if you will. Initiation. Your objective as an LDK Member is to get to know as many HDK members as you can.

*NEW*
LDK Players MUST go through a tryout. Tryouts will be held once a week on Mondays. If you fail your tryout, you will have to wait until next week. Each LDK member may fail 3 tryouts before being kicked from LDK. An HDK officer must be present at the Tryout. You must give the officer and HDK a minimum of 3 days to decide the outcome of the tryout. 2 Additional members on top of the officer must be present. Officers must record a demo for later review by other officers if needed. LDK Players that are waiting for a tryout must notify an HDK officer that they wish to tryout THAT Monday. Multiple players may tryout during one session.  

Once a player believes he is ready to go from LDK to HDK, He will then have to apply for HDK using the HDK Application Template that is provided in our High Definition Killing Thread. All HDK Leaders Must Vote Yes or No on the applicant before the applicant is accepted or denied. An approval rating of 80% is Needed to get into HDK.

HDK CODE OF CONDUCT

Be helpful and respecting towards fellow members.

You are in HDK, meaning you ARE better than everyone else. The key is "Know it, don't show it". This means take the high road in flame wars ect. Don't be cocky, Be confident in your skills.

Racism is a giant no-no. Considering war-lords being a diverse community we will be recruiting many different players of varying cultures.

Show off you skill and prowess by teaching scrubs. Not in a "Hey shitbad you are doing it wrong" type of way, but in a "If you want I can explain to you how to peak corners and stuff." Type of way.

Above all else, Do what you do. If you are a shit talker, go ahead. If you are a camper, Go ahead. If you are an awpWhore. Awp your heart out. If you hate young people, Keep on hating. Do whatever the fuck you like, but you better follow the Rules and Code of Conduct. If one of those young people are in HDK, You will show them mutual respect.

HDK RULES

1. No HDK member may hold membership in NightWatch.

2. Tag must be displayed during normal gameplay. (Our goal is number one on all War-Lords servers.

3. You may not apply for HDK if you are pending an admin application for War-Lords.

4. You must wait 2 weeks after Joining HDK to apply for admin for War-Lords.

5. We do not accept non-steam. This is for CSS only. (Support the game you cheap fucks.)

6. HDK is an age friendly clan. All ages accepted, All maturity, not so much.

7. Do not shame us. Shameful actions reflect upon HDK as a whole.

8. Any breaking of these rules will result in expulsion from HDK.

Copy and Paste this for you application

HDK Application

APPLICATION FOR HDK

Name:

Division Applied For: (Asia/America)

Steam id:

Sex:

Occupation: School Work Military Other (Select one, if other please specify)

Country or State of Residence:

Hours of Availability:

Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?:

Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?:

Previous Counterstrike Experience:

Previous Games Played: (Recent)

Previous League Experience: (Any Game)

Computer Specs: (Optional)

Favorite Weapon: (Optional)

Favorite Map: (Optional)

Is there anything else you wish to say? (200 words max)

Please post a new thread with your application, thank you.

[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
glorious
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Just to be clear on this the highest power is the general leader followed by his officer meaning that you all work for me remix watch your back before i sentence you to death Tongue
Assassin, post: 80019, member: 2398 Wrote:Just to be clear on this the highest power is the general leader followed by his officer meaning that you all work for me remix watch your back before i sentence you to death :p
Actually I'm so boss that I don't have to asume any sort of responsibility. I have my peasants (example - Zero) do the work for me while I reek the benefits.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Looks impressive. Shit just got serious.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Hi.
aw...

sucks you dont take nosteamers

i was told ya take
and who said nosteam does not support the game?
any ways bkz i was told you accept no steamers imma app

and put LDK
intill i see what happens

the blue goblen
what?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
NoBoss, post: 93742, member: 11847 Wrote:what?

what you just read
Edit: oops.