Country or State of Residence: United States
Hours of Availability: 9 AM - 12 PM Central
Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: No
Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Yes
Favorite Weapon: Deagle
Favorite Map: Nuke

Legit pubber right her.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Good Luck james.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Thanks tuna.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

you sir are a good dirty dog - complement
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
lol I don't know whether to take that as a complement or be completely offended. But I am too lethargic at the moment to really do or say anything. So thanks.

Best of luck James u deserve it
NoBoss, post: 80112, member: 11847 Wrote:this isnt an admin app o_O he wants that Pop Maps #2 Leader
This isn't pop maps 2 leader, this is only hdk pop maps 2 leader...lol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
???? Ain't that role already belong to Ptk??
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
if you pay attention to what topic you are reading you would know this is the Hdk section of the boards
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
i removed all the posts that weren't relevant to the topic, please stay on topic thanks
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]