Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  rnlc00l's Admin Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]rnlc00l[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:46733032[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18 turning 19 on Nov 28th[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] PST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Exact times may vary...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Mon - anytime after 3:30pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tues - anytime up until 5:00pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Wed- anytime after 3:30pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]T[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]hurs - anytime up until 5:00pm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Fri - Off-and-on throughout day and night[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Sat & Sun - intermittent... just depends [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My name is Ryan I am a Freshman in college pursuing a BA in Business Administration and I work for my local fire department. I've been gamin on-and-off for years now. About a year ago I made a new steam account and started playing regularly. I used to be a daily TF2 player and now I am a daily CSS player. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]I know several of the regular players and some of the admins on the server. I mainly play on the 24/7 office server. I am a respectful player who likes to have fun. I have noticed many times that I am on there is a full server however no admin. When someone is spamming or suspected hacking I try to use the @chat for admin, however many of the times there is no response. The main issue is team balance and mic spam and a few times general griefing. I am careful to not accuse people of hacking unless I have personally spec'd them and verified, and in some cases get a second opinion too. I feel like I'm there and I enjoy using the server so it would be my way of giving back. I may not be the best CSS player but I am a level-headed and fair person.

I appreciate your consideration when reviewing my application.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to address them.

Thanks,

Ryan
'rnlc00l'
--
rnlc00l
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...l&x=39&y=8

You have only 1 day and 19 hours of game-played. You need at least 5 days.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]rnlc00l[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:46733032[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 19[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] PST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Exact times may vary...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Mon - anytime after 2:30pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tues - anytime after 3:00pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Wed- anytime after 2:30pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]T[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]hurs - anytime after 3:00pm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Fri - Off-and-on throughout day and night[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Sat & Sun - intermittent... just depends [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My name is Ryan I am a Freshman in college pursuing a BA in Business Administration and I work for my local fire department. I've been gamin on-and-off for years now. About a year ago I made a new steam account and started playing regularly. I used to be a daily TF2 player and now I am a daily CSS player. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE]I know several of the regular players and some of the admins on the server. I mainly play on the 24/7 office server. I am a respectful player who likes to have fun. I have noticed many times that I am on there is a full server however no admin. When someone is spamming or suspected hacking I try to use the @chat for admin, however many of the times there is no response. The main issue is team balance and mic spam and a few times general griefing. I am careful to not accuse people of hacking unless I have personally spec'd them and verified, and in some cases get a second opinion too. I feel like I'm there and I enjoy using the server so it would be my way of giving back. I may not be the best CSS player but I am a level-headed and fair person. I feel that I would be an asset to the wL admin group and to all the players on the servers as well.

Love playing on the servers. I appreciate your consideration when reviewing my application.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to address them.

This is a new app as my previous was put on hold due to insufficient time logged.

Thanks,

Ryan
'rnlc00l'
--
rnlc00l
[Image: 183761.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
How long have you been playing CS:S?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
On-and-off for about 4-5 years. I used to fool around on css every once in a while when a friend was on but I used to be a regular tf2 player. Now I am a (almost) daily CSS player.
--
rnlc00l