Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike Button?
Can we get a dislike button? Please? Because an admin (coughrucoughplayercoguh) could post something That I majorly disagree with and I want to post it, but the admin closed the thread before I could say it, and I think I could get my point across with a dislike button. So yes, no maybe so?
Have at it
[Image: 762443.jpg]

lol jk. But yeah, I agree with this.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Dislike buttons are easily misused. I have seen it on the forums. We tried something similar on stargateworlds.com back when our game was in development. It was a huge trolling problem.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I'm glad I motivate you for rage implementation of dislike button on forums.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80029, member: 9168 Wrote:I'm glad I motivate you for rage implementation of dislike button on forums.
Already disliking.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ahahahahahaha DK. When someone is glad they motivate others to rage it's instigation at it it's finest. Ru, maybe you'll turn into another narnia or notta. Instigating people to do something and pointing fingers at them for doing it. Stupidity is stupid..
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 80055, member: 15260 Wrote:ahahahahahaha DK. When someone is glad they motivate others to rage it's instigation at it it's finest. Ru, maybe you'll turn into another narnia or notta. Instigating people to do something and pointing fingers at them for doing it. Stupidity is stupid..
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Less words and more applauding please!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ru feeds on your hate. He eats it with his morning cereal.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.