Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Need to permamute GruSom
He is playing on 24x7 office server.. as I think I'd asked for a permamute a few weeks back to.. the thread is on this page lower down.. I don't know his steam ID or whatever

Can an admin please come in and PERMAMUTE him? lot of folks are complaining but we cant get a voteban oout on him

Double post

hnarsana, post: 80306, member: 9437 Wrote:He is playing on 24x7 office server.. as I think I'd asked for a permamute a few weeks back to.. the thread is on this page lower down.. I don't know his steam ID or whatever

Can an admin please come in and PERMAMUTE him? lot of folks are complaining but we cant get a voteban oout on him
Can someone SERIOUSLY WHOOP HIS ASS FOR LIFE???

Double post

Folks are in pain with is really bad mic spamming ON AND ON.
Lemme help ya there
[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:30174395[/SIZE]

Theres his steam ID, theres only one of him that plays in the office server and the only other person has 0% activity, so i'm sure this is him. Maybe you wanna demo him?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 80307, member: 946 Wrote:Lemme help ya there
[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:30174395[/SIZE]

Theres his steam ID, theres only one of him that plays in the office server and the only other person has 0% activity, so i'm sure this is him. Maybe you wanna demo him?
I am sorry I really don't know how to make demos and such.. but if an admin can pop in and ask around, poeple will bitch his ass out...

Double post

His name is now ".."
http://www.war-lords.net/threads/needs-p...te-2.9193/
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]