Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Needs Perma Mute #2
Player: The Duke
Server: 24/7 Office
Evidence: http://www.2shared.com/file/txg4T22Q/spammer1.html

This is the same guy. http://www.war-lords.net/threads/need-to...usom.9192/
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James called me in to take care of this guy. Players were voting to ban/mute/kick this guy the whole time. He was constantly spamming his mic with stuff. I muted the guy and before I even got a chance to point him out his actions were wrong, he left the server.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 80314, member: 15273 Wrote:James called me in to take care of this guy. Players were voting to ban/mute/kick this guy the whole time. He was constantly spamming his mic with stuff. I muted the guy and before I even got a chance to point him out his actions were wrong, he left the server.
I think you can mute him when he leaves the game with his steam id. But other than that you can just ban him for like an hour.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
If he left our server and he wasn't doing anything severe enough to warrant a ban the leave it be. If he's trying to troll he will get caught with his hands in the cookie jar again.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Are we at least perma-muting the fellow? I've reported him twice.. this deserves some serious action guys.
By checking his chat logs (it ain't much) you can clearly see all he does is troll.
[Image: 612953_101.png]