Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  wall hackin Droop
i kno this video is not long enough but i can prob that his walling http://www.filedropper.com/droop Dяooρ .|. ѕρρℓ" STEAM_0:0:33065726
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
Again. Please use the following format.

Name: `sppL .|. Dяooρ .|. ѕρρℓ
Server: 24/7 Dust 2
Evidence: http://www.filedropper.com/droop

His first shot with the awp is a little fishy through the smoke but other than that I see no issue with the player. The shot through double doors was provoked because they were shooting him from the other side. He played it cautiously and got lucky with the headshot at long a than raped in the side of the head. I would say inconclusive but I am not an admin so don't take my word for it.

Double post

This shit just got double posted ftw. ANYWAYS. Please use discretion when reporting players. Just because they kill you numerous times doesn't mean they hack. Dengue kills me constantly with a gay ass p90 doesn't mean I accuse him of walling. All of your reports on players have been subject to great scrutiny in which case players are being falsely accused of exploiting the game. You are making them look bad if it turns up negative. So as I said, use discretion.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 80479, member: 15260 Wrote:Again. Please use the following format.

Name: `sppL .|. Dяooρ .|. ѕρρℓ
Server: 24/7 Dust 2
Evidence: http://www.filedropper.com/droop

His first shot with the awp is a little fishy through the smoke but other than that I see no issue with the player. The shot through double doors was provoked because they were shooting him from the other side. He played it cautiously and got lucky with the headshot at long a than raped in the side of the head. I would say inconclusive but I am not an admin so don't take my word for it.

Double post

This shit just got double posted ftw. ANYWAYS. Please use discretion when reporting players. Just because they kill you numerous times doesn't mean they hack. Dengue kills me constantly with a gay ass p90 doesn't mean I accuse him of walling. All of your reports on players have been subject to great scrutiny in which case players are being falsely accused of exploiting the game. You are making them look bad if it turns up negative. So as I said, use discretion.
Easy to say it right bro.. coz u dont play with him all the time ...so b4 u say something make sure get to kno all the players and u will see it..
First and foremost that player showed no more skill than any other player in the server. As you were spectating BGD you could even see droop racking up kills. Just because he kills people doesn't mean he hacks nor that he is any good. Understandably you may think he does because he may be better than you and I am okay with that. You just need to get PROOF that actual holds up. Like I said, I am not an admin nor mod but as you can see everyone I have reported has been banned. I know what to look for and I have been around long enough to know what hacks look like. This video is inconclusive to me. Shows no proof of hacks in the slightest. Wait for a mod or admin to respond but I highly doubt that it will be a different verdict.

As for knowing players. Whether you know someone or not does not determine if they hack or not. I do not see how you are trying to relate those two things but I am gonna stop you right there. Hacks are very easy to spot IF you know what you're looking for. It's a matter of perception not knowledge of players.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

I found this to be inconclusive. I will leave open for a few other admins to share their thoughts.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 80512, member: 3519 Wrote:I found this to be inconclusive. I will leave open for a few other admins to share their thoughts.
ty sir that i wana hear...

_RemiX, post: 80512, member: 3519 Wrote:I found this to be inconclusive. I will leave open for a few other admins to share their thoughts.
LOL, so you completely disregard my post. The fact of the matter is think hard there is a format in which you should be submitting threads to the hacker abuse section to provide admins with ease. Secondly, it would be wise to youtube some aimbot/wallhack/nosmoke guides so that you may improve on your ability to catch hackers and stop wasting our time with people who open yer sphincter for a nice ass raping. Do you even lift?

enuf James. Ty for helping us get everyone on the same page I think he gets the point.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I'ma get you remix. lol okay sorry. I just want him to use the correct format is all.

At least he started recording now... surely an improvement! Onwards and upwards and the use of baby steps! Wink
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator