Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woww! Good catch I never suspected of him.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Console banned me for same reason. I r not haxor. only haxor provider.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Now, as everyone already spitted on his grave, wished him the worst and said that they always knew that he was a perpetrator, we can move on... right?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I don't know ru. Can we? Do we have your permission oh exalted one?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 80648, member: 15260 Wrote:I don't know ru. Can we? Do we have your permission oh exalted one?
LMAO

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80641, member: 9168 Wrote:Now, as everyone already spitted on his grave, wished him the worst and said that they always knew that he was a perpetrator, we can move on... right?
No. You want to? Well, I ain't holding you down.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Fuck, I thought DK was banned from posting here and that James had taken his position... but now there's two of them wdf
ceddeo youre fat
ceddeeoo, post: 80658, member: 9052 Wrote:Fuck, I thought DK was banned from posting here and that James had taken his position... but now there's two of them wdf
They have their hobo party with hostage.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I feel bad for this guy.
You feel bad for yourself too?