Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  BaconMedina
Server: Pop. Maps 2

Basically, all this dude does is spam shit about LadyMedina and overall just has a bad attitude. Not trying to be a white knight, but he needs to give it a rest. Also, he's said some shit against me and some other players. His entire chat history is full of this retarded shit.

You can check his chat logs in that regard here: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/664560

Here's a sample of some of the crap he says:

BaconMedina Wrote:Nov 21, 2012 2:42:49 am leo youre gay shutup
Nov 21, 2012 2:42:29 am leo youre gay, shutup
Nov 21, 2012 2:41:28 am Medina your pussy smells rotten cod

Nov 21, 2012 3:42:27 pm shutup blowjob cHristina (wL)
Nov 21, 2012 2:24:32 am Medina clean pussy before giving it to me
Nov 21, 2012 2:23:44 am Medina remove the penis from mouth to speak
Nov 20, 2012 3:01:20 am SHUTUP ARTIC! YOURE NOT A GOOD PLAYER! YOURE DISGUSTING! MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2012 2:58:43 am ARTIC SHUTUP! SHUTUP BITCH
Nov 12, 2012 4:26:20 pm GOOODBYE HUGEMEDINA! FATGIRL
Nov 12, 2012 3:39:45 pm shutup bitchmedina
Nov 12, 2012 3:39:05 pm shut up fatgirl
Nov 12, 2012 3:21:39 pm FatMedina
Nov 12, 2012 3:21:36 pm she is huge
Nov 12, 2012 3:21:33 pm she isnt sexy girl
Nov 12, 2012 3:21:26 pm that LadyMedina is fat
Nov 12, 2012 3:16:51 pm heyyyyyyyyyy BitchMedinaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
He also mic spams this shit with malicious intent. Even though you can barely understand the fucker half the time he shouldn't be allowed to speak period. Glad you brought it to the forums Leo.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Just went through the chat logs. Think that's amongst some of the most obsessive trolling I've seen on our servers.
I would need to see him ingame to hand him his mute & gag though, and since we play at different times, if any other admins encounter him s-trolling about first, please ducktape/banish him as you see fit, and inform us of your exploits here.
Thanks for the report, Leo.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Permanently banned. This player is clearly not a welcome addition to our servers, silenced or not.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'm unsure as to how a silence would not solve the problem.
I had noticed this nearly every of the limited evenings i'd be on the popular maps 2 and medina was there, that this guy always harassed her. I did tell him to shut up nearly everytime, and Bear and Medina always seemed to just ignore him. No permabanning him is justified here, because if you mute him he'll come and cry about it on the forum. I take that the general opinion of players who've seen this guy would be to permaban him.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
This guy is desperately looking to get some woman's attention, but he fails so much.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]