Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Suspected hax (Vintovka Sexual Russian)
[SIZE=11px]ID: STEAM_0:1:13534589[/SIZE]
Server: Popular Maps 2

[SIZE=11px]I cant be sure of this guy, is he hacking? or he was on a good luck strike?. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]He was aiming before seeing enemy, and sometimes without scope.[/SIZE]

Here are 2 demos in a .rar file (see them and give me your opinion), he was doing shoots like in demos all day.

First option download:
[SIZE=11px]http://www.2shared.com/file/a6kUvXZu/russian_hax.html [/SIZE]

Second option dowload:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s461i5nnq91s2dl

And when i told him "if you are hacking i will demo you russian" he just disconnected.
I can't download it. Can you upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/ instead?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Next time you suspect someone dont tell him/her you are recording him or even ask him if hes cheating or not almost everyone will say "No im not".
Used to play a lot of pop maps with Vintovka almost a year ago. From what I remember, he was even better then than what I've seen recently. Always seemed legit.
I've got an early morning and long day tomorrow, so I'll check these out later.
Cheers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
A year ago, yeah i played alongside this guy a great deal, can't say he was legit or a hacker, but he never seemed to hack in general. Duende is the first guy to demo him and accuse him of hacking in a while. i can't totally vouch for vintovka, but has been playing alot worse than usual lately as i have played against him in the popular maps 2 at points.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Spartacus, post: 80809, member: 1060 Wrote:I can't download it. Can you upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/ instead?
Done!

Double post

Assassin, post: 80812, member: 2398 Wrote:Next time you suspect someone dont tell him/her you are recording him or even ask him if hes cheating or not almost everyone will say "No im not".
Sry my bad, first time i done this.

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 80815, member: 9457 Wrote:Used to play a lot of pop maps with Vintovka almost a year ago. From what I remember, he was even better then than what I've seen recently. Always seemed legit.
I've got an early morning and long day tomorrow, so I'll check these out later.
Cheers.
I play a lot with Vintovka too, seems legit before. But check this...

First demo: he couldnt know that the ct player come from A short, since he was looking to A long. And he follow CT moving (without see him) and aims to where CT's head will be, before CT player goes there, and he shoot headshot CT between 2 boxes. Cleary he is walling or he is getting info from teamspeak.

Second demo: he hides behind box, he can't look enemy infront, he change to awp (still behind box) he goes out behind box and instant shoot enemy down. Then shoot a enemy at his back without scope.

Lieutenant Josh, post: 80820, member: 946 Wrote:A year ago, yeah i played alongside this guy a great deal, can't say he was legit or a hacker, but he never seemed to hack in general. Duende is the first guy to demo him and accuse him of hacking in a while. i can't totally vouch for vintovka, but has been playing alot worse than usual lately as i have played against him in the popular maps 2 at points.
I'm not accusing, i'm just suspecting. I know he is playing a lot in Popular maps 2, I am also playing there, in fact im top10 Wink
Inconclusive
I find the demo too short
Assassin, post: 80828, member: 2398 Wrote:Inconclusive
I find the demo too short
Well is what i could record meanwhile im dead. How long must be a demo?
At least 5 min
Assassin, post: 80836, member: 2398 Wrote:At least 5 min
Thks for your opinion, i wanna read others users opinions also.

Btw: How u do a record that long? rounds are 3 minutes max. Just spectate all 5 min?