Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name:[SIZE=10px]-|SK|-Anti-PrO[/SIZE]
Dear Sir,
I'am extremely sorry for the trouble/damage i have caused for your server by cheat/hacking.I am being honest with you that i had use cheats/hack in your server.I can assure you that this may wont happen in future and will always be an honest player in your server. [SIZE=10px]-|SK|-Anti-PrO last played using this name in death match server de_dust 2,Date/Time 11-14-12/03:33[/SIZE]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1265469970

Wait for a root.
Thnxx for replying Smile

Double post

No Intention for spam but,I'am really missing Warlord servers.Mr.Bison please look into this matter as fast as you can i know it was my fault but i will never let this matter happen again. Thnx a lot Smile
STEAM_0:0:1265469970
Name: -|SK|-Anti-PrO
I'am extremely sorry for the trouble/damage i have caused for your server by cheat/hacking.I am being honest with you that i had use cheats/hack in your server.I can assure you that this may wont happen in future and will always be an honest player in your server. -|SK|-Anti-PrO last played using this name in death match server de_dust 2,Date/Time 11-14-12/03:33. Sorry for Reposting and i din't intend to spam please admins try to solve this issue as fast as possible i'am missing warlord server's Sad
Buy a legitimate copy of CSS if you want to play on our servers again. If you have done that, pm an administrator so that your ban will be lifted.

The ban on your current ID will stand.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
ohh sad... nothing can be done to rethink about this issue? Sad
Btw you are not admin are you? O_o
While we appreciate your honesty and forthcomingness with your use of hacks, it still does not void the fact that you chose to violate our policies by cheating on our servers. If you purchase a copy of CSS from Steam for around $15 USD, we will lift the ban on your new ID after you inform us.

And yes, I'm an admin.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
ohh ok not a problem i shudn't have cheated on server.. Btw i was guessing if i had made some long convincing story then maybe i would have been unbanned by now Tongue Btw hell no i would go for CS GO instead hehe Tongue Anywayz thnx for a quick reply Have a nice day Big Grin