[SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:10251485[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]23[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]central time (US & Canada)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Mon-Thurs 10pm-3am[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Fri-Sun 9am-12pm and 11pm-2am[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]***these times will vary (as of late I've been playing a lot more than these stated times) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]-My name is Mike[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-College student pursuing Nursing degree [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Counterstrike veteran here 9 years experience (off and on)[/SIZE]
-I've been admin on a wcs server before (imagine the amount of glitch/map/race abuse there was), no proof
-I don't abuse power
-I'm great at picking out obvious hacks, not as great with the subtle ones
-I'm very active in a community if I commit to one (I am with this community =])

[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]I fell in love with the Minigame server instantly. But there are times when players would mic spam, not do objectives or intentionally delay the rounds (usually when there are only 2 people left, 1 t and 1 ct and they don't kill each other), and ruin everyone's fun. If given this opportunity, I would love to keep the server under control and prevent the server(s) population from decreasing. [/SIZE]

Thank you for your time.
Never seen you before. oh well good luck.

Double post

oh and you dont have enough time. you only have 3 days of playing time when you need 5!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
http://war-lords.net/threads/admin-appli...line.1068/
Read that.

Also, I know you and I don't really think you're the admin MG needs to get.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
NoBoss, post: 81096, member: 11847 Wrote:Never seen you before. oh well good luck.

Double post

oh and you dont have enough time. you only have 3 days of playing time when you need 5!
Lol never seen him Tina?! He is top10 player Big Grin! I've told him he needs 5 days, he knows it. Good Luck anyway buddy Wink!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 81147, member: 15273 Wrote:Lol never seen him Tina?! He is top10 player Big Grin! I've told him he needs 5 days, he knows it. Good Luck anyway buddy Wink!
So he knows and still trying to get smart?

DK, post: 81154, member: 3039 Wrote:So he knows and still trying to get smart?
Reason for apply is prob to get put on hold and repost when he reaches the appropriate amount of time Smile
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 81159, member: 15273 Wrote:Reason for apply is prob to get put on hold and repost when he reaches the appropriate amount of time Smile
Ha!

On second thought, void this application. I don't have the commitment to be an admin anymore.
FATTbulimic, post: 81210, member: 16514 Wrote:On second thought, void this application. I don't have the commitment to be an admin anymore.

Lol well that was quick