Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-Evaluation  Moosie's Admin Application
Name: Your current in-game name (please do not change your name through the course of your application evaluation): Moosie

Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_0:0:34953012

Timezone: The timezone you live in: CET (Norway)

Availability: The times during the day you would be fulfilling your role as an admin: Usually the whole day, Sometimes a bit less.

Tell us something about yourself: Anything really, a simple fact or a short story: Im a 17 year old boy, I currently live in norway, I dont go to school as im working for my family.

Reason For Admin Application: Tell us the reason you want to be an admin: Firstly, Id love to be an admin, Ill do what needed to keep the servers clean of hackers, And i have, And will NEVER abuse my powers given. Ill be posting 2 pictures of proof of the servers im currently admin on, Id just like to add that i run 2 servers myself (They are pretty much just gathering dust, So if you have any use of them, Please let me know) x1 Minecraft servers 12 slots, x1 CS:S Public warserver 10 slots. Im also "working" for several friends, Helping out with graphic resources, ex: MOTD's, Custom avatars.. Im not the best, But ill do! Smile
The main reason for applying, Is due to the servers being constantly full, Thats a very good thing, And thats one of my personal requirements for servers i play on.

http://i.imgur.com/pAgZ8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oWqY7.jpg

Thanks
lol...I am Laughing While Reading Your Application.....You Just copied and pasted the format from the guidelines. :confused:
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
You have like 7 hours of gameplayed. You need at least 120 to apply. Also, in HG is easy to get admin, just buy it Tongue
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]