Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  rates and screen skipping
Hey guys,

I tried looking around to see if there is a post about it, but no luck : /

There are always a few people that have decent ping (under 100) but just skips across the map- making them near impossible to hit and just outright annoying. (I'm referring mostly to the pop 2 server since I don't really go anywhere else.) I'm wondering if there is a set rate min/max/default on the server? I've been in servers that change your settings automatically, and would just like to know how it is done for the wL servers.

While I understand that this does happen and people are adjusting their settings so they can have a decent ping, I have experienced how some people would purposely do this to troll/ get an advantage in game. Also, is this also something an admin would keep on eye out for in the servers? I've seen some people kicked for lagging, but usually the skippers are just left there.

Comments / Responses would be appreciated; Thanks!

I'm not quite sure where to post this either, hope I found the place Smile
[Image: 702064_101.png]
Well,this is the player abuse section, http://war-lords.net/forums/suggestions.204/ right section to post.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
oh ok. I re posted there. Moderator please close this thread! thank you!
[Image: 702064_101.png]
Xtr3me, post: 81487, member: 15302 Wrote:oh ok. I re posted there. Moderator please close this thread! thank you!
Or merge it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]