Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitman Absolution Silent Pro vs Brutal Pro
I recorded this today. I played the same mission twice, to show how different it could be. Both Silent and Brutal way have been completed without me being spotted.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yRQk0ij7xGo[/video]
Watch in HD
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
my feet is all sweaty now.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Took me an hour to get 15 clean Head Shots. They either spotted me or I failed to get that triple kill that I wanted to show in the video.
Ruplayer man tell me bout the graphix and minimum specs....
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
How is the game? I've been on the fence about getting it.
[Image: sigix.png]
Danger255, post: 81553, member: 14867 Wrote:Ruplayer man tell me bout the graphix and minimum specs....
I don't know all that, what you see on the video is my laptop. Gfx set on medium gives me 50-60 fps. The game looks pretty.
Set on ultra it looks like your are playing Crisis 2, but its Hitman... pretty epic scenery.

As for the video, nice man! It is hard as hell getting the Hitman 10k points from garroting people from behind. Now that took forever too Sad.
Good game, although I miss some elements from Hitman Bloodmoney it is still a damn well made game, and awesome story.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I miss newspapers from blood money, winters and metro in Russia from hitman 2, opera and body bags from hitman 3(I did not like weapon mods in BM). I did not play the first hitman. However in my opinion this game deserves to be the next Hitman in the series. I was able to pass Chicago library and Train station unseen, it was very damn hard =)
T
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 81572, member: 9168 Wrote:I miss newspapers from blood money, winters and metro in Russia from hitman 2, opera and body bags from hitman 3(I did not like weapon mods in BM). I did not play the first hitman. However in my opinion this game deserves to be the next Hitman in the series. I was able to pass Chicago library and Train station unseen, it was very damn hard =)

The elements in this game are extremely well thought of, AI wise, story etc. I however miss some of the missions that were given to us in BM, like nothing beats the Heaven/Hell party, or Asylum, I like those a lot. I also miss the syringe so much. I know you can find it on some missions, but I love having it on my at all time. Again, good game, I can't wait to see where the story leads to next.

Also interesting side note, what did you think of the voice over? They used the Robocop dude, who also did the Batman Returns Part I (Animated Batman).
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Its the same guy who acted in hitman BM, isn't it? Because the voice sounds like the same person. I like voice acting in game. Not just 47's, also AI talk funny stuff a lot =)