Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Demo Request
There are two players in the Dm that many players suspect of hacking:
[SIZE=11px]Minh007[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1665435374[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]dRaX[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:92256[/SIZE]

The first guy, usually goes by the name DavidMinh, Joggie already made a note of it and agreed to spec/demo him next time either of us sees him on. Firstly he has a really inconsistent record, somedays he gets high kd and like 65 % headshots, other days maybe 30-40%, he also has some really odd accuracy statistics of like 122%, 148% and he'll get like 600 kills for example(look at his session log). Ive personally always suspected anyone who can pull above 70 % accuracy of hacking. Problem being is that the actual good players on the server like Sako, Riser, Dont Mind me, dont have inconsistent stats or ridiculous stats that are extremely extremely rare. If hes not hacking well oh well, but multiple players on multiple days have accused Minh of hacking he seems worth some spec time. He knows who i am so he just turns off his hax whenever i try to demo him.

The Second guy Drax, is much of the same, but its not so much his stats as it is that he gets some ridiculous kills at points and seems to check corners without using the radar and just happens to know when players are there. His previous name was Killmore, and again multiple ppl accused him of hacking when he was under that name. They still do now, only they say Drax. I wouldn't be suspicious of him, had he not been so perturbed when i brought up his previous name in the server. He asked me how i knew he was killmore, and almost began denying it until i told him that i looked over his playerstats. I feel like also he changed his name so players who knew killmore(and suspected him of hax) wouldn't recognize him.

I'd appreciate when an admin has free time and either of them are on the Dm that one comes and demos them. If nothing turns up then i apologize in advance for the waste of time. IMO both of them having something fishy about their play and of all the top say 30 players these are the only two iv'e seen accused of cheating often by multiple ppl.
I feel its worth a look, and that its time to bring these two to the admins attentions.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
when you see drAx with a mAc call HAAACKKSSS
I've played with Drax multiple times, and review our demos in the scrim. He's just a good player that has a ton of experience. He's one of the few players with a good amount of skill that frequent the DM server.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
drax is legit, everybody knows that.

and what the hell ? you're too lazy to record one or two rounds in spec but you're willing to put the effort to make this thread and write paragraphs ?
DavidMinh doesnt cheat. He lerps pretty bad but he doesn't cheat.

Unrelated: get out of pit and you'll think everyone hacks.
Man, you're stupid... "Get some brain" request.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Don't gotta be an ascenine jerk ruplayer, and u must be fucking slow cedeoo, they both know who i am so if they are hacking they'll both stop when they see me spectating them derrr.

You also wanna explain his accuracy then there riser? 148%? 120%? Also how come nobody else in the top 30 has that??(for Davidminh that is)
The lot of u then wanna explain why both of them get accused of hacking on a daily basis by multiple people besides me?
Oh and what exactly is ur Kd riser? hmm, 1.42, and thats with using Aks and deagles, my camping works learn it, cuz for all the so called skill u have u certainly dont have the stats to back it up.

I'll take Jokers word for it, Drax could be less of an arrogant jerk at times though Lol " Im and admin on the scrim server" he said at one point, now that was funny.
Drax is a chill dude. Probably just annoyed at being harrassed.

I'd say they get accused of hacking on a daily basis because the skill level on DM from what I've seen is very low. It's pretty easy to rail on players on a team. I typically only do DM when I'm trying to master something new.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Wanna explain how accuracy can be more than 100%? The accuracy in stats means nothing.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
They Kinda do when the guy gets like 100+ kills with them, look at his session stats, and i really don't know either how one can get above 100% accuracy in the stats, im as confused as u Ru. Minhs headshots stats are also pretty high too, and he not a proven master headshotter like Riser, Sakuya etc. Ive seen him use like every and any gun and get alot more headshots then hes seems to have any right to get with. I personally know this from using an auto-shottie(properly) and eventhough my score was only a 1 for 1 a couple players were really perturbed as to why i was so good with it. Ive also looked over Silly's old stats he has fucking 185 for 3 with an Auto-shotgun or 61.67 kdp, im like wtf!? Even so though, i didn't get like 50% headshots with the auto, whereas virtually any gun minh uses he gets like above 50%. Joggie already agreed to demo him at my request at the very least this is to bring Davidminh to the attention of all the admins.

Joker is right, to the degree that Drax is pretty consistent on the stats, and pretty consistent on his playing style in General, doesnt mean he hasn't been accused of hacking under both names though. I basically feel anyone who multiple random ppl accuse of hacking often is worth looking into. Apparently Drax can be vouched for by admins like Joker, so i'll accept that hes not a hacker and move on.
I still want someone to spec DavidMinh, i can't do it, because the past times i've tried he either has disconnected or he starts playing really unusually shitty, which is why i site his stat inconsistency as a basis for him to be at least looked into.