Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  skrilla admin app pops/scrim server
Name: skrilla
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:3391408
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: any time during the day/night
Tell us something about yourself: i like to party
Reason For Admin Application: i've been playing cs for a very long time. i feel i know the difference between someone legit and someone cheating. i've also been playing on the wL servers for a long time at least as long as i can remember and i think i would be able to help out the community.
GOOD LUCK MAN! (Marcos Silva) Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lol.....u yourself have bans on record...check ur account( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967048545 )
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 81872, member: 16525 Wrote:lol.....u yourself have bans on record...check ur account( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967048545 )
lol you think i don't know that guy? thanks for stating the obvious

Double post

DK, post: 81857, member: 3039 Wrote:GOOD LUCK MAN! (Marcos Silva) Smile
thanks buddy!
Pop maps could sure use a few more good admins.
It'd be cool to hear a little background info on your bans. Was surprised to see "spamming mic/chat" on your war-lords bans. You used to use a mic? O.O
Good luck!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 81877, member: 9457 Wrote:Pop maps could sure use a few more good admins.
It'd be cool to hear a little background info on your bans. Was surprised to see "spamming mic/chat" on your war-lords bans. You used to use a mic? O.O
Good luck!
lol ya I used to be nonstop on the mic i had to cool it. I hacked a couple times a while back with my buddies in 1.6 just to mess around and in those couple times someone demoed me and I got VACed.
Haha. Right around the time I got introduced to war-lords (and demoing) I used to demo you too. :p You're an intimidating opponent.
Thanks for the explanation. Wish you the best on the app.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 81881, member: 9457 Wrote:Haha. Right around the time I got introduced to war-lords (and demoing) I used to demo you too. :p You're an intimidating opponent.
Thanks for the explanation. Wish you the best on the app.
lol ya I'm sure you would I was bad! Thanks bud
skrilla, post: 81884, member: 16526 Wrote:lol ya I'm sure you would I was bad! Thanks bud
kids ugly, need more ugly admins, Big Grin
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
You'd make a bad admin, you have a tendency to troll and act obnoxious in server.