Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Metro 2033 For FREEEEEE
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING

Smile
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Yeah, I saw this already, very nice thread.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Lol. I would have sworn this was spam if my good man ruplayer hadn't commented as well. I suspected he could be trolling the populace as well, but I gave it a shot.
Metro 2033 is currently downloading on steam O.O
Time to break out that second GTX 460 and configure my SLI again. Woot woot.
If any of you require external assurance, here is an article on this giveaway by Eurogamer.
Cheers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Oh boy people are going to exploit this, aren't they?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
THQ are really handing out games aren't they? Oh boy oh boy! Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
thanks for the free game
They're promoting a pretty damn fun game in anticipation for the sequel about to come out iirc.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]