Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Who was it
"Nigga is a term used in Black English Vernacular that began as an eye dialect form of the word nigger (a word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black")."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

lulwut
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Lmao!

Double post

HighCrimes + Trolol = YA BISH: How many people you see on the server saying nigga, and not getting warned, kicked, or banned for it?
DeViouS: a lot lol
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
It is racist. Period.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
HighCrimes + Trolol = YA BISH: How many people you see on the server saying nigga, and not getting warned, kicked, or banned for it?
jab: lol lotta kids
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but more players are [warned, kicked] by admins over using the word nigger/nigga than almost any other offense. Most take a hint after their first kick, but occasionally some are silly enough to ignore their warnings and get themselves banned. I understand the word "nigga" has become an part of pop culture, but there are still many who take offense at its use, an if you are warned by an admin against doing something, it is only your fault if you fail to comply. Ignoring an admin here is a bannable offense.
Seeing as admins cannot grace each servers every second of every day, it is dumb to try to garner support by posting quotes on what people have gotten away with in their absence.
Rather, try asking your friends if they have seen players warned for use of the word nigga, or whether they have seen any players get away with continuing to use it after direct warnings.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Historically the only word you can use which is politically correct according to US consensus questionnaire is the word "Negro". The other word is racial slur from a dark history, no pun intended.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
it's only a 24 Hour ban, so why are you pretending to be mahyar?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
cucubelu, post: 81942, member: 15378 Wrote:Historically the only word you can use which is politically correct according to US consensus questionnaire is the word "Negro". The other word is racial slur from a dark history, no pun intended.
Uh, no. You take this out of context this was used to accurately record elderly black people that lived during pre-civil rights era. Bottom line: If you are being told something is inappropriate you should probably stop. Continuing to argue the issue; specifically in-game will probably result in you no longer being able to chat.