Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Another racist
Another racist player in Popular Maps 2. This player was being racist against mexicans and gay people.

When is enough? And was up with my other thread about discrimination?

Name: Merica2016.RIP.Twinkies
Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:14376413[/SIZE]

ANY FORM OF DISCRIMINATION IS A FOUL ATTITUDE.

¡PUNISH THIS DISCRIMINATION BEHAVIOR!
[Image: 8296570854_abd0abbcdc_b.jpg]
Anything else besides this screenshot? IMO, maybe a warning, but not worthy of a ban.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 82401, member: 835 Wrote:Anything else besides this screenshot? IMO, maybe a warning, but not worthy of a ban.

Enter now in popular maps 2, he still playing there, then u can read other racists stuffs he says.

And what about my other thread about bear jew he was xenofobic several times?
TBH, he never crosses into the racism realm, it's more light trolling, the same with Bear Jew.

No offense to you, but I think you need to be a little less sensitive, it's the Internet after all. People are generally rude here. I generally don't kick/ban unless they're being using blatantly racist terms, goes the same for the regular trolls that talk shit about Americans.
joker8baller, post: 82403, member: 835 Wrote:TBH, he never crosses into the racism realm, it's more light trolling, the same with Bear Jew.

No offense to you, but I think you need to be a little less sensitive, it's the Internet after all. People are generally rude here. I generally don't kick/ban unless they're being using blatantly racist terms, goes the same for the regular trolls that talk shit about Americans.

I dont mind trolling, but The Bear Jew cross the line, i report him twice. When is enough? I think that people in USA have so much "usual racism", that you didnt recognize discrimination anymore. Plus admins in this server didnt do anything about this players using words like "wet back" "nigga" "mexican" "faggot" in a discrimination way, racism is not only about colour of your skin.. you know?

A 24hs ban could be use as a "warning" for this racists players. You should have zero tolerance to any kind of discrimination in all servers, being racists is NOT COOL, IS NOT TROLLING, IS JUST BEING A RACIST PIG.
There are mexicans and there are gays, there are some mexican gays. Chat log on the screenshot shows that this person is stupid at most but not racist.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 82406, member: 9168 Wrote:There are mexicans and there are gays, there are some mexican gays. Chat log on the screenshot shows that this person is stupid at most but not racist.
He is saying that "gay people and mexicans are bad", and "they should fell out of the world"... and that is not discrimination? WTF?

Double post

For the record "ANY FORM DISRIMINATION IS A FOUL ATTITUDE", no mather if its about your sexually, your skin colour, your social-economic group, your country, etc.
Duende2211, post: 82405, member: 15401 Wrote:I dont mind trolling, but The Bear Jew cross the line, i report him twice. When is enough? I think that people in USA have so much "usual racism", that you didnt recognize it anymore. Plus admins in this server didnt do anything about this players using words like "wet back" "nigga" "mexican" "faggot" in a discrimination way, racism is not only about colour of your skin.. you know?

A 24hs ban could be use as a "warning" for this racists players. You should have zero tolerance to racism/discrimination in all servers, being racists is NOT COOL, IS NOT TROLLING, IS JUST BEING A RACIST PIG.
We're not on the servers, 24/7.

I used to kick for people saying faggot, but have long since stopped. It's not racism, and therefore technically not against the rules as other admins wouldn't kick for it. I dislike the usage of the word, I live in California, so take your shots at me now, but on the Internet, it's not meant towards non-straight people.

In both instances, I don't see Bear Jew crossing the line.

Anyways, any form of discrimination is not racism. From Webster
Quote:: a belief that ]race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
. You want to be saying homophobia, for "faggot"
A ban is not the correct punishment for this. A gaging seems more appropriate.
Matt, post: 82409, member: 178 Wrote:A ban is not the correct punishment for this. A gaging seems more appropriate.
What is gaging?

Double post

joker8baller, post: 82408, member: 835 Wrote:Anyways, any form of discrimination is not racism. From Webster .

I dont know what or who is Webster? but should read this.

[SIZE=4][FONT=sans-serif]Homophobia and Xenophobia are forms of discrimination.[/FONT][/SIZE]

The Bear Jew was xenofobic several times, not just against me. And this guy Merica is saying that "gays and mexicans are bad" and "should fell out of this world"... and that is fine? really?