Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anton Chekhov
So I subscribed to Anton Chekhov on Facebook and today I noticed that he looks like someone else...[Image: 314502_383022668453850_915552266_n.jpg]
Picture edited by me.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
inb4thavs steal it.

i didn't know you watched breaking bad. I never could get hooked on to it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Breaking Bad is for advanced people.
he must have some rad tweets and provoking status updates, where can i subscribe ?
ceddeeoo, post: 82557, member: 9052 Wrote:he must have some rad tweets and provoking status updates, where can i subscribe ?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anton-Chek...4177584582
dog stories and christmas stories ? Zzzzz i want more KGB vs CIA vs Al Quaeda vs Russian Mafia gunfights with hollywood actors and explosions
ceddeeoo, post: 82562, member: 9052 Wrote:dog stories and christmas stories ? Zzzzz i want more KGB vs CIA vs Al Quaeda vs Russian Mafia gunfights with hollywood actors and explosions
You're whore. In a good way.
Breaking Bas has only a few seasons left in it according to the producers...sad days ahead!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
i'm just fucking with you dude lol i know who chekhov is, i had to read The Cherry Orchard in theater class in high school
ceddeeoo, post: 82572, member: 9052 Wrote:i'm just fucking with you dude lol i know who chekhov is, i had to read The Cherry Orchard in theater class in high school
If you fuck with me you fuck with Mother Russia.