Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Cannibals mg application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Cannibal/Narnia/.sadlife[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:47001475[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 16, turning 17 in Feb.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Eastern[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I have no life so basically when ever I'm not in school.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My name is Kevin, Im a junior in high school. I've only been playing css for like 10 months. I used to play other games like CF, SF, A.V.A, and so on. I love longboard, thats my shit dawg. Im into a lot of type of music, but mostly metal. Uh, derp I have long hair bye. i have a 6 inch penis[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Because every fucking time I'm in mg and theres no admin on there is always that one little cunt that likes to scream into the mic for god knows how long. and when I'm spamming the admin chat and no one comes in until like an hour later. it just pisses me off. and since I'm basically always in mg I'm like why the fuck not. so give me admin powers nao. pls c: this picture is from like monthsssssssssss ago. derp FUCK WHY IS IT SO BIG[Image: 2qx2slz.jpg][/SIZE]
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Scrub I'm already 17 anyways GL you deserve it. Maybe you could mute yourself when the other admins aren't on
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Good looking fella =]. I'd say Narnia would make a decent admin. I do have to agree when there're a lot of delayers and no admins on, it's not fun at all.
You can give admin to me too. I'm quite responsible.
[Image: 9055.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
He has my vote.Even though he needs to tone it down sometimes,but a great guy!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Actually i did come in 5 mins after you called. There wasn't any mic spamming when I was there, other then a player spewing out nonsense randomly.

I wouldn't call that spamming. My rule of thumb is if there are more than one player complaining about a specific player's mic spamming, thats when he deserves to be silenced.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Now the server is glitched (on jacs and cts glitched the knife map) Where are the admins at? :O
Quote:Actually i did come in 5 mins after you called. There wasn't any mic spamming when I was there, other then a player spewing out nonsense randomly.

I wouldn't call that spamming. My rule of thumb is if there are more than one player complaining about a specific player's mic spamming, thats when he deserves to be silenced.
Lmaooooo you may have. But you dont know the amount of times i spam the admin chat calling for admins.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
GL man

you will need it
[Image: sigix.png]
^^ lololol

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]