7 23.33%
he's clueless
13 43.33%
George doesn't give a fuck
10 33.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sako, post: 85265, member: 15289 Wrote:Hmm, i'd like to see him do these so-called "Epic shots" from his videos with my own 2 devil eyes in a live scrim with STV looking at him dead in the eye. And if he cant do it in 2-4 scrims in a row, im gonna Master Spark his butt all the way to the Netherworlds.

[attachment=1758]

he already said he was caught lying.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Aah, i see. Welp, not only im gonna Master Spark him to the Netherworlds, but im also gonna give him spoiled Sako Bells! Liars will be liars.    
You want to see some Sako balls? :eek:
I want some sako bells !!!!
Only if she makes Dorito Loco Cool Ranch Tacos first...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
George Of The Jungle, post: 85289, member: 3094 Wrote:You want to see some Sako balls? :eek:
BALLS? :o

Double post

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 82832, member: 4142 Wrote:Watch he'll get auto-banned for hacking and going to deny it and keep saying he makes nice videos just like Mayhar ( Although mayhar didn't make nice videos :p )
then why compare him to Mayhar o.O And he says he hacks, i think he laggs more Tongue
Watch what you say to me.
Hostage, post: 85349, member: 4929 Wrote:Watch what you say to me.

no fuck off you are the salt of the earth and completely devoid of purpose and meaning
ceddeeoo, post: 85351, member: 9052 Wrote:no fuck off you are the salt of the earth and completely devoid of purpose and meaning

Calm down, calm down...

I think I told you once, I have no idea who you are and my word were not directed to You ,Sir !!!
Hostage, post: 85352, member: 4929 Wrote:Calm down, calm down...

I think I told you once, I have no idea who you are and my word were not directed to You ,Sir !!!

Calm down bro, you're getting out of hand here Hostage mahyar.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN, DON'T GO BATSHIT OVER THERE IN TEHERAN (OR MAYBE QOM?)

Dude, Khamenei will hear about this. I will personally write him a letter.

A HANDWRITTEN LETTER THAT IS! Do you have any idea what that means? A FUCKING HANDWRITTEN LETTER?!? That changes everything...

Double post

Holy shit, I'm so exCited, mahyar messaged me on the forum. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

"lol where is teheran ? what do u mean about that ? who's khamenei, I'm terribly confused.:confused:

TELL ME ,TELL ME NOW."