Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1000 budget on anything you can buy non-gaming related.
What would you get?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Wow, this is some serious out of the box question for gamers man!
Hmm for $1000 I would probably spend on fancy dinners, and restaurants, as it is a hobby of mine to try different high quality food in high-end restaurants.
Also would probably invest some of it on some new fishing gear, as mine is like a decade old. As you can see, these two hobbies besides gaming is kinda where I would put my money.

So I take it you have this cash from the holidays? I would see it best used on a hobby of yours if you have one Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 82981, member: 15378 Wrote:Wow, this is some serious out of the box question for gamers man!
Hmm for $1000 I would probably spend on fancy dinners, and restaurants, as it is a hobby of mine to try different high quality food in high-end restaurants.
Also would probably invest some of it on some new fishing gear, as mine is like a decade old. As you can see, these two hobbies besides gaming is kinda where I would put my money.

So I take it you have this cash from the holidays? I would see it best used on a hobby of yours if you have one Smile
$1000 in a high-end restaurant will get half cup of water.

Well, talking about games, I would have all steam games + the best shooting games out there.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 82986, member: 3039 Wrote:$1000 in a high-end restaurant will get half cup of water.

Well, talking about games, I would have all steam games + the best shooting games out there.

I don't go to fine dining, I go to high-end restaurants like Morimotos etc where dinner and a bottle of wine goes around $400-500 per person Smile

Double post

Also considering saving up 3 grand to buy a Harley, pref. Fatboy or something similar... Getting quite addicted to MCs...
As much of an AR-15 it would get me.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Probably a Pure Siberian Husky, or some more swagg Wink never have enough.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 82999, member: 4142 Wrote:Probably a Pure Siberian Husky, or some more swagg Wink never have enough.
Gief!
Definitely tickets to Disney World and/or Universal Studios. Smile
Lightning_Zero, post: 83009, member: 15245 Wrote:Definitely tickets to Disney World and/or Universal Studios. Smile
Done Universals myself, its worth it... damn great. VIP Tickets are only $180 and its lunch, guided tour, VIP lines etc. Well worth it! Wink
[Image: main-bag-sanction.jpg]

http://missionworkshop.com/products/bags...nction.php

got myself a backpack. $179. I don't feel like wasting anymore money.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.