Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Identity
Spartacus, post: 83397, member: 1060 Wrote:IMO, thavs does has a point.

main reason why i don't use awps regularly in esea.

when everyone is similarly skilled, it'll boil down to that 100ms reaction time.
But, we're talking about wl. Half the players are newbs
Riser, post: 83428, member: 992 Wrote:But, we're talking about wl. Half the players are newbs
And if two nubs of a huge difference in latency meets?

Anyway i don't get how you guys let raptor outfrag everyone. He basically begs for the awp in pop maps only to be killed immediately with it the following round.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 83429, member: 1060 Wrote:And if two nubs of a huge difference in latency meets?

Anyway i don't get how you guys let raptor outfrag everyone. He basically begs for the awp in pop maps only to be killed immediately with it the following round.
awpers = no skill ..... players such as me gets 5 kdr with awps in pubs such as the wL 24/7 dust 2 (not deathmatch) !!....though i played a lot with awps with my non steam in the deathmatch server ....lol....:p
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Spartacus, post: 83429, member: 1060 Wrote:And if two nubs of a huge difference in latency meets?

i am not one of those admins who slay t for the bomb and pick it up and plant it just to have 10 points...Rolleyes
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]

He doesn't outfrag everyone. He just gets decent scores in one map and then takes a screenshot of it.

Edit: Damn, I told myself I wasn't going to respond in these kind of petty threads. FAIL
George Of The Jungle, post: 83460, member: 3094 Wrote:He doesn't outfrag everyone. He just gets decent scores in one map and then takes a screenshot of it.

Edit: Damn, I told myself I wasn't going to respond in these kind of petty threads. FAIL
WEll u ran away today when we were going to play 2007 after lego 2 fixed....Cool
Were u afraid to face me ??
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Dude having a high ping doesn't mean you already lag, if you have a high ping but doesn't lag, that's it. What you need to remember is the distance you will need to kill the guy because of the poor placement of the hitbox.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
he is the real one, you are the double LOL
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]