Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian Chuck Norris
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iuxSeasTmso[/video]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Holy crap... between the amount of cars that are airborne, and the amount of horses that they had to put down after shooting this film I am pretty sure its called "Once upon a time in India" and Johnny Depp will appear in the sequel! :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Helpful hint. Don't share this with any member of the SPCA.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
offtopic but i heard from another forum that horse meat is cheaper than chicken and some other meats in the US.

Horse meat is known for their low fat and high protein. heard all this from another forum i frequent.

so you guys actually eat Horse meat?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 83547, member: 1060 Wrote:offtopic but i heard from another forum that horse meat is cheaper than chicken and some other meats in the US.

Horse meat is known for their low fat and high protein. heard all this from another forum i frequent.

I have never heard of someone eating horsemeat here. I know it's an ingredient in most dog food though.
[Image: sigix.png]
Spartacus, post: 83547, member: 1060 Wrote:so you guys actually eat Horse meat?

Sometimes, I can barely taste the difference. Nothing unusual here about eating it, although it's not as common as other meat.
I know in the Scandinavian countries it is an ingredient in making sausage, never had a horse steak though.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Spartacus, post: 83547, member: 1060 Wrote:offtopic but i heard from another forum that horse meat is cheaper than chicken and some other meats in the US.

some people eat minced horse meat or horse meat steaks in france *shrug*
Pigs, horses, cats, dogs. I don't see the difference, it's just meat.
George Of The Jungle, post: 83584, member: 3094 Wrote:Pigs, horses, cats, dogs. I don't see the difference, it's just meat.
I LOVE YOUR MEAT THE BEST MMM