Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords vs the community? [CLOSED]
DK, post: 83657, member: 3039 Wrote:Somebody told him on steam.
I wish someone told me on steam.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
LOL just do everyone vs ME, DRH, DVS, Phaze, Invis vs like idk 30+? lol see how well it works.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
haha, maynnnnn. This would be so much fun!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
highcrimes, post: 83703, member: 14955 Wrote:LOL just do everyone vs ME, DRH, DVS, Phaze, Invis vs like idk 30+? lol see how well it works.
u suck at his game.....the only thing u r pro at is spamming the mic with slang
how about a match with ME, BukJasoN, Gummy Bear, [Jollibee] dao, rAmPaG3^ #HOTS ???
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
but some of the admin are not active anymore .i dont think thats is going to happenBig Grin..................and phaze u r mine i have a dream when u knife me yesturday .lolz
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
thavs, post: 83705, member: 16525 Wrote:u suck at his game.....the only thing u r pro at is spamming the mic with slang
how about a match with ME, BukJasoN, Gummy Bear, [Jollibee] dao, rAmPaG3^ #HOTS ???
There's 2, maybe 3 people good on that list, and you're not even good.

Highcrimes is at least a halfway decent pubstar that doesn't lag.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 83651, member: 4142 Wrote:I'd be down with it. Sounds fun.

im in
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Make the good players admins for a day, so the community admin team has a chance to win.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 83722, member: 3039 Wrote:Make the good players admins for a day, so the community admin team has a chance to win.

HAHA nice try!! once bitten twice shy!! Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 83725, member: 1011 Wrote:HAHA nice try!! once bitten twice shy!! :p
lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]