Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  cucubelu's Admin Application
gl cucu
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
Good luck.

I was in Sweden for a few months. Smaland, is that far from where you live(d)? I remember a city like Jomköping or something like that.

I drank a lot of Lapin Kulta, only years later I found out it wasn't Swedish, but Finnish beer. Them Swedes tricked me!
Please do me a favor and change your avatar for some reason its annoying Confused lol
oh and gl btw
George Of The Jungle, post: 85391, member: 3094 Wrote:Good luck.

I was in Sweden for a few months. Smaland, is that far from where you live(d)? I remember a city like Jomköping or something like that.

I drank a lot of Lapin Kulta, only years later I found out it wasn't Swedish, but Finnish beer. Them Swedes tricked me!

Close, I used to live in Skåne, in a small town called Helsingborg. I am most likely not going back once I am finished. I am very fond of the Texas cheerleading squad... /rawr!

Double post

Assassin, post: 85406, member: 2398 Wrote:Please do me a favor and change your avatar for some reason its annoying Confused lol
oh and gl btw
You don't like Quaggie?
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I dont know him and even though you posted your real life pic on a thread when i think of you i seem to imagine you look like this guy instead of how you really look like lol its messing up my head Tongue
Assassin, post: 85476, member: 2398 Wrote:I dont know him and even though you posted your real life pic on a thread when i think of you i seem to imagine you look like this guy instead of how you really look like lol its messing up my head :p
Hahaha! Understandable, my friends tell me I act like Quagmire when I get drunk :p he is a toon from the Family Guy show.
cucubelu, post: 85478, member: 15378 Wrote:Hahaha! Understandable, my friends tell me I act like Quagmire when I get drunk :p he is a toon from the Family Guy show.
I know the family guy thought the art was familiar, i think i just saw a bit once anyway i will abuse you the next time i see till you change it and to not get side tracked
Good luck again Wink
cucubelu, post: 85471, member: 15378 Wrote:I am most likely not going back once I am finished. I am very fond of the Texas cheerleading squad... /rawr!

Because they're good cooks? Smile
GL!
George Of The Jungle, post: 85519, member: 3094 Wrote:Because they're good cooks? Smile
The fact that they can grill some awesome food, and drink like rockstars while doing a pyramid holding each other up. Pretty impressive stuff right there! Wink