Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won $75 in steam games [Suggestions?]
farcry 3 + bioshock infinite
Chose FarCry 3. I donated the $25 to another guy. Thanks for all the suggestions!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 84335, member: 3039 Wrote:Chose FarCry 3. I donated the $25 to another guy. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Tell me how it is, I want to buy it badly lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 84336, member: 4142 Wrote:Tell me how it is, I want to buy it badly lol.
farcry is an open world game where you can go hunt all kinds of animals from pigs to sharks and bears, alot of quests, upgrades, and weapons you can play co op or multiplayer too i would highly recommend buying it if you dont have it yet i have it and im totally addicted to it
Assassin, post: 84338, member: 2398 Wrote:farcry is an open world game where you can go hunt all kinds of animals from pigs to sharks and bears, alot of quests, upgrades, and weapons you can play co op or multiplayer too i would highly recommend buying it if you dont have it yet i have it and im totally addicted to it
Yeah I know but problem is I've watched the complete story line ( know how it ends, know EVERYTHING about the story ) lol
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 84340, member: 4142 Wrote:Yeah I know but problem is I've watched the complete story line ( know how it ends, know EVERYTHING about the story ) lol
Thats bad lol why would you do that? you need self restraint lol Tongue
Anyway the gameplay alone is worth it, story alone is like 20 hours game play or less maybe other side quests, liberating towers like Assassin's creed and unlocking all the upgrades if you do that you would need about 70 hours to finish it.
I did not like Far Cry 3, I sold it next day. So it's up to you, but I found AI too stupid. Also if you remember the times from GTA3 when you turn around and car disappears and then turn around and new cars spawn on the road, far cry 3 has the same shit, you kill 20 people on one of the bases and then you turn around and they are all there again. Hunting animals is extremely boring. All skins in game are extremely repetitive and the whole Jungle theme is shit. I like games with city themes or winter, or desert, but jungle theme is shit IMO.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Get Transformers, Drunk. It looks pretty cool.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 84336, member: 4142 Wrote:Tell me how it is, I want to buy it badly lol.
As Assassin said... GET IT!

Spartacus, post: 84350, member: 1060 Wrote:Get Transformers, Drunk. It looks pretty cool.
Already purchased FC3.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
btw..can i know what is the competition and how did u knew about it >?......
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]