Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Wine store
Hey folks,

I don't know how many of you are wine drinkers, but if some of you are I feel I need to let you in on the deals I have been taking advantage of.

wine.com offer 25-75% off their wine list, from casual red and whites to the 90+ pts list. Their deals are daily, and occasionally give you $10 credits 1cent shipping offers too. Well worth it, although one thing that is quite annoying is to expect 1-2 mails per day on the deals. Some are hourly based others are longer.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
i buy french imported wine for dirt cheap at the cornerstore here. fuck yeah quebec
Lucky bastard! Tongue

I mostly get the deals on the site, sometimes real good ones though. Usually Napa Valley or South America.
I just drive to Napa if I need to pick up some nice wine or a specific bottle, Big Grin
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
white wine from Napa is ok I guess, I'll usually buy a box of it for cheap for dinner parties. or that kangaroo australian shit
Yellowtail is super cheap.

Napa's got some good wines, you just need to know where to look.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
send me some i'll give you a full length review
I went to Napa once, it was good and affordable.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 84522, member: 9168 Wrote:I went to Napa once, it was good and affordable.
Did you do the wine train? I know its "toursty"!, but it was fun! Good food, plus the wine sampling was fantastic, and you get to see a lot of the vineyards.
Nah we got there right before they closed, just got to pick up a few bottles, but no train stuff. It was on our way to San Francisco, not a primary location.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]