Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Valky!'s Admin Application
[SIZE=12px]Name:[/SIZE] Valky!
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID : [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:1:18097005[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE] 18
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE] Pacific
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE] I play almost everyday, afternoon and night times.
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE] I am a senior in high school, and love to play CSS. I've been playing CSS for over 5 years and have lots of experience; zombie, surf, scrim, deathmatch, bhop, tricks, jail. I know them all. I've been an admin in two other servers(zombie & jail) and know how to control things when it gets out of hand. I am not able to provide proof since it closed down, it's a very old server called Krism. I'm very friendly and knows alot of people. Casperr, chiico, sleepy, razr, hype, Lefty, you name them, Im close with them. I've been playing in WL awp server for about 6 months and my rank has been as low as 50, but 103 right at the moment due to my 3 weeks trip abroad Big Grin AWP is what Im best at.
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application: [/SIZE]I am usually in the server when other admins are not around, and most of the time there are people trolling, spamming the mic, and messing up the whole server. I want to keep the server calm and for everyone to have fun, not fighting, hacking, or being racist against other people. I have been playing WL server for a long time and it is, hands down, my favorite server. I want to keep the server clean and entertaining for everyone, new or old, pros or newbies. Hey, I'm always here to help Big Grin

***UPDATES***
[SIZE=12px]             [/SIZE]
Valky!!!!! I can vouch for him hes a cool and chill guy, I've never have any problems with him at all and he actually helps a lot with by calling me and other admins in if there's something going on when not much people do that. He'd make a good admin.
CasPeRRRRRR., post: 84611, member: 15034 Wrote:Valky!!!!! I can vouch for him hes a cool and chill guy, I've never have any problems with him at all and he actually helps a lot with by calling me and other admins in if there's something going on when not much people do that. He'd make a good admin.
hahaha thanks bud <3 no homo.
To confirm, are you applying just for the sniper server, or full admin?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 85252, member: 9457 Wrote:To confirm, are you applying just for the sniper server, or full admin?
Just for the sniper server Smile