Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smite! Do you play DoTA 2? LoL? HoN?
Come play Smite! Free to try! Its like DoTa LoL or HoN but like, you ARE the hero, instead of just controlling one. Instead of Heroes or Champions you get to play as Gods.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VWGpiZmgua4[/video]

And heres a link for you to make an account Big Grin Message me on steam and lets play!

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitega...aign=email
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
a friend of mine told me that smite is a complete rip-off of LoL. is that true?
the heroes look similar he said
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
This guy ... What a troll.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I don't play any of those games, it sucks for me.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
mar_heave, post: 85101, member: 1302 Wrote:a friend of mine told me that smite is a complete rip-off of LoL.
Did you then tell him that 'LoL' is a complete rip-off of Dota and that Dota is, in turn, a terrible game to begin with? Well? Oh, you should have.
Off topic: I heard Counter Strike Source is a rip off of Counter Strike 1.6. :eek:
George Of The Jungle, post: 86079, member: 3094 Wrote:Off topic: I heard Counter Strike Source is a rip off of Counter Strike 1.6. :eek:
I heard that George Of The Jungle is a rip off of Mowgli and Tarzan so unoriginal George. :o Tongue
I used to play League, but not anymore... way too repetitive for me now...
Assassin, post: 86082, member: 2398 Wrote:I heard that George Of The Jungle is a rip off of Mowgli and Tarzan so unoriginal George. :eek: :p

Correction: an upgrade. My apparent retardedness is merely a facade, meant to deceive all you ignorant peasants.
Schlacko, post: 86078, member: 2312 Wrote:Did you then tell him that 'LoL' is a complete rip-off of Dota and that Dota is, in turn, a terrible game to begin with? Well? Oh, you should have.
smite's champions are really similar to league's , according to my friend.
but dota is different from league
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]