Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone actually lifts here?
so yeah. does anyone?

sparty(82kg, 180lbs) squatting 120kg/265lbs
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LwsylJNkEss[/video]

only started a few months back. wished i started when i was way younger.like 20.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
sexay
Yeah, just started like 2 weeks ago.
Spartacus, post: 85268, member: 1060 Wrote:wished i started when i was way younger.like 20.
How old are you? 21?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Well if you wanted to attract risers attention then you got what you wanted spart Wink
I lift... but I don't video myself or keep records... I measured my arms once a while ago, 18 inches, probably 20 now, not sure if that's good or not.
I saw a classmate growing and I was like "Damn bro, I want to lift some too". Then he taught some things and now it'll complete 2 weeks of training. I really like it and I want to become a bodybuilder someday. Info about me:

Name: Marcos Silva or MarcosSilvaFitness.com SmileP)

Height: 5'11 (180cm)
How long have I been training: 2 weeks
Weight: 134 (60 kg)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I am on an on/off schedule... I would be on 7/7 days a week if it wasn't for my friends wanting to go out drinking, and as you are well aware alcohol kinda messes up rotation, energy and mass buildup.

Oh for best results, legal and no crazy shit supplement I would recommend going for JACK3d. The best energizer in the game, and it literally gives you a third lung. Lift harder, and more reps, and if you do endurance / stamina you will be running for hours without feeling exhaustion.

Instead of the other energy shit out there. This is a Stanford University product and it is a miracle worker Smile
Feel free to read up on it if you are unsure. But I highly recommend it !
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I keep a video record to check on my form, especially when I'm lifting heavier loads.

Jack3d contains DMAA? It's banned in my country but I've heard about it.

I'm 26. Drunk you're at a great age and height to start. But you need to eat.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Used to contain DMAA, the new formula doesn't, it was removed after lawsuit I believe. Big controversy for sure.

Double post

cucubelu, post: 85319, member: 15378 Wrote:Used to contain DMAA, the new formula doesn't, it was removed after lawsuit I believe. Big controversy for sure.
oh yea, good age to start 18-20 for sure. You body is just settling in, and most of your bones have finally matured to that point you don't need to worry as much any more. Just don't use any supplements until 22-23 as your body won't need at an early age. Although Protein based supplements are fine.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I work out twice a week doing deadlifts, squats, etc... but i'm not gaining weight or bulking up. I'm pretty sure I have less than 2% bodyfat, i'm 6"0 and 130 lbs, I've been exercising frequently (at least once or twice a week) for the past two years. It's just that my metabolism hasnt slowed down yet, i'm still growing, i shit once to twice a day.