Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules
MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled.

The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his wife of 16 years separated in April 2010.

“Since I learned that I am a broken man,” the father told QMI Agency.

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.
To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.
The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/06/dad...ourt-rules#
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Pretty obvious to me that he still has to pay child support. The money is meant to be used to support the children. Those children don't need to suffer because their mother slutted around on their father.

Spartacus, post: 85740, member: 1060 Wrote:The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times

Spartacus, post: 85740, member: 1060 Wrote:[FONT=Arial]“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.[/FONT]

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt
Maybe he thought whoever she was with used 'protection' or used the pulled out technique or maybe just the tip.

One would think of all the possible hopeful excuses if he has low self-esteem.

edit: which is sad. for a man.
Now he pays for all them children...forced charity! Ouch!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Why does he have to pay for them all? isnt that supposed to be the other men responsibility?
Assassin, post: 85778, member: 2398 Wrote:Why does he have to pay for them all? isnt that supposed to be the other men responsibility?
exactly what assassin said its not his responsibility to pay child support for children that arent biologically his
[Image: 293336_101.png]
The court is probably ruling that he must keep providing for the children because he raised them. Not unreasonable: they're 12, 14, and 16, raising them for years holds more value than being the biological parent.

Damn shitty journalism btw, zero further explanation.
You'd have to think about the children too.it's not their fault their mom is a slooooot.