Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoreboard=game crash
Everything was fine yesterday. Today I log onto pop servers 2, I press tab to look at the player list/time left/etc and the game crashes. If I connect, I can play normally as long as I don't press tab. Rebooting didn't help either.
Nothing (that I know of) has changed between yesterday and today. On Win XP SP3.
Do you have any GUI? If you do, the GUI will cause a problem.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
No GUI. Almost everything about my game is default. The only things customized are my M3 skins and a gif spray, both of which have worked without incident for months.
Things have gotten worse. I updated my video card driver and now when I run play-css.exe, my computer reboots itself!
I guess I'll try to just reinstall.

Well I deleted my entire CSS folder, reinstalled. Running the exe made my PC reboot. I downloaded and installed a slightly older video driver; older than most up-to-date, but newer than what I had yesterday. It worked, barely. Took a while for main screen to load. In game, pressing TAB to look at the scoreboard made my game freeze for about 15 seconds, thought it would crash and restart again but then it settled and worked alright. I think maybe the cause of the scoreboard crash had to do with those little images everyone has next to their name on the scoreboard... those are new aren't they?
Yes you're right because the game is downloading the avatars that is displayed on the scoreboard while you are pressing TAB, but for me it only takes a second to freeze but sometimes the game will not download the pictures.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Is there a way to fix when the game does not download avatars in scoreboard? Not so important, but since you guys already talk about it...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]